If you’re like most nonprofit executives, you focus on your mission. It drives you. But achieving that mission and growing your organization requires funding. To secure that funding, you need in-depth business plans and operational support. An honest appraisal of your strengths, weaknesses, and capabilities are the basis for the many types of planning services that we offer.
LAPA can analyze every aspect of your organization and operations. Then, we help you develop and implement a business plan, a strategic plan, an outreach plan, a succession plan, a facilities plan, or a long range plan.
Planning services that provide major impact
To help you plan for future success, you can choose one or more of our planning services:
- Leadership and executive coaching, both individual and group
- Succession plans for people and for facilities
- Board assessments, recruitment, and retreats
- Strategic and Long Range Plans
- Development audits
- Organizational assessments
- Marketing and communications plans
- Special event plans
- Training seminars
- Fund management for grant makers